Find a suitable journal for your paper
For more information on how to choose an Open Access journal, see our Open Access page.
- This is a website where you can search the Open Access policies of journals.
- This is a website where you can search for Open Access policies of research funding organizations.
- This is a website where you can search for Open Access policies of Japanese academic societies and journals.
DOAJ:Directory of Open Access Journals
- This is a database where you can search for Open Access journals.
- Eigenfactor: ranking and mapping scientific knowledge
Scimago Journal & Country Rank
- Journals listed in Elsevier's SCOPUS are ranked by multiple indices. You can search by parameters such as journal name, field and country of publication.
MeSH on Demand
- This is a useful tool for selecting keywords for your paper from MeSH terms. You can search MeSH by words or sentences.
Overview of the Scholarly Societies Project
- This website has information about academic societies operated by the University of Waterloo Library.
Academic Society Directory: Top Page
- This is a website operated by the Science Council of Japan, the Japan Science and Technology Agency (JST), and the Japan Science Support Foundation.