The Lukaco Desk offers advice and assistance on a range of issues.
- Creating documents and reports, Word, Excel and PowerPoint skills, bibliographies and citations
- Issues with campus email, G Drive and Zoom
- General questions about statistical software
- Using the equipment in the Learning Commons
Feel free to get in touch with any and all queries related to your university studies.
The Lukaco Desk will help you find out where to direct your query. Just fill out the form and make a booking. We will endeavor to find the appropriate person or department to deal with your query.
Making a booking
* Fill out the booking form, indicating your preferred time slot between 9:30 am and 3:30 pm on weekdays. You will be notified of your appointment time via email.
* Advice is normally provided in person or online via Google Meet. You can also come and see us any time at the Academic Support Counter in room 302 of the main building. Bookings are highly recommended, as we may not have someone available to attend to your query if you visit without a booking.
* After you submit the form, you will be notified by email from the Support Office for Learning Community regarding times. If you do not receive a response after several days, the form may not have been received. Please either resubmit the form, or email us at the address below, or visit us at the Academic Support Counter in Commons 302.